My first flight.I always aimed for the skiesthere, being my take-off ground.I knew I had the wings to fly,my future destination bound.I always dreamt of the birdthat swallows mankind and goes air-borne.Yes, that belly is well fedby kids yet unborn.I always wished this day will comewhen,like rapture, I'll go upwardabove cloud, storm and sun,with the 'angels' saying ''welcome aboard''.Now here I amsitting like a duck.Building my castles in the air, praying that GOD gives me luck,'cus it stands the strands of my hair!
My first flight.
ReplyDeleteI always aimed for the skies
there, being my take-off ground.
I knew I had the wings to fly,
my future destination bound.
I always dreamt of the bird
that swallows mankind and goes air-borne.
Yes, that belly is well fed
by kids yet unborn.
I always wished this day will come
when,like rapture, I'll go upward
above cloud, storm and sun,
with the 'angels' saying ''welcome aboard''.
Now here I amsitting like a duck.
Building my castles in the air,
praying that GOD gives me luck,
'cus it stands the strands of my hair!